And just like that, out of no where
you find a reason to breathe
And just like that, for no reason
You find a reason to live
A reason to wake up to sunshine
A reason to get drenched in the rain
A reason to watch clouds fly by
A reason to see birds soar high
I think I just found mine
A reason to drive myself to work everyday
I guess, just like that out of no where
I found my place in this world
The new world called workplace
I guess I just found my place to be
At the terrace of a five floor building
Smoking my favourite cigarette
Watching the black clouds move on
Above a world so crowded
Even if for a moment,
I found peace
you find a reason to breathe
And just like that, for no reason
You find a reason to live
A reason to wake up to sunshine
A reason to get drenched in the rain
A reason to watch clouds fly by
A reason to see birds soar high
I think I just found mine
A reason to drive myself to work everyday
I guess, just like that out of no where
I found my place in this world
The new world called workplace
I guess I just found my place to be
At the terrace of a five floor building
Smoking my favourite cigarette
Watching the black clouds move on
Above a world so crowded
Even if for a moment,
I found peace
No comments:
Post a Comment