Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blabber of a (love*) struck Babble

Not all love stories turn into relationships
Not all relationships are based on just love
It's a connection, an energy that two people share

But sometimes we live in denial
For we think of it as rare and precious and difficult
Tearful and exciting and emotional and dramatic
We refuse to believe in the 'real' for it’s so simple

How come there's no friction, no insecurity, no pain
It's as if you are floating in the sea knowing you would never drown
That comforting feeling, may be that is love too
Love of a different kind, that doesn't make you sweat or cry

Life comes in a vicious circle and sometimes we don't see the obvious
For the fairy tales told us, that love is extraordinary, unusual
And then after more than a decade of falling down, hunting and hurt
We realise, how stupid! It was right here, all along.

Love is still a big one and I don't think I have cracked it down*
But today, I wanna say this, that I feel connected to you
And thank you for making this happen and not letting me go




No comments: