Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"My First"

Ever wondered why the "firsts" of our life are so close to our hearts. First kiss, first boyfriend, first best friend, first job, first designer bag ;). It is the first day of the month and it is special to me because this is my first post for my first ever blog. YaYYYY Finally!! I have been wanting to do this for the last 6 months but could never really do so due to several reasons; laziness topping the list. Oh well, before i forget to, I want to honestly congratulate people who blog - not just the occasional stuff but the regular stuff. I have realized how much 'determination', 'discipline' and 'dum' is required to clout your creative cells and write religiously.So all the people who write regularly, following the religion, I bow down to you and seek your blessings so that I can also do this. Not just 'Do It' but really 'Do It Well' :)

No comments: